It's been a while but this week we will highlight my favourite Guide Dogs value: Never Stop Exploring.
At Guide Dogs we’re fearlessly creative. We’ve always asked and answered the tough questions and if there’s a better way, we’ll find it.
To demonstrate this value we are committed to:
- respectfully questioning and challengeing current practice;
- reflecting on our actions and on lessons learnt;
- being curious and seeking to understand problems and offering a solution;
- exploring creative alternatives and opportunities for continuous improvement;
- adopting new ways of doing things.
In the last quarter our very own Maddy Conn was recognised for demonstrating this key Guide Dogs value for exploring new ways to put together Temporary Care kits. Please give Maddy a Covid-Safe "air high-five" when next you see her.